Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vamp the Vixen Queen and more!

Finally I have finished painting Vamp the Vixen Queen! She is this sultry eyed, purple and silver colored, steel spiked, jagged toothed, devil tailed, kitty! I have spent several months on and off working on painting her and in total it equates to roughly a week and a half. Now I am parading her around as a defeat of my recent painting epidemic of laziness. I very proud of how she turned out and I can only pray that the pics will do her justice when I post her on etsy. I don't want to let her go but I don't have room for hording my creations any longer, there's really no point to my work if I cannot share it with others.
After reveling in my triumph of completing this piece of art pictures will be taken and she will go to another loving home =P.
In the meantime I have created a beautiful set of bookmarks with filigreed silken tassels and I created my first chain tassel, it was a pain in the butt to make but my persistence by forging through the frustration paid off! Those should be posted by the end of the day today because Kieu and I both spent over forty dollars on supplies =/ yesterday.