Sunday, July 19, 2009

I must admit something, I forgot my mother's birthday. Which was a month ago but for the past few weeks I've been planning a day trip to make up for it and finally today we have our excersion to Catalina island.
One side of the island Twin Harbors is all recreational ie. Camping snorkeling and the like, and the other side Avalon is leisurly activities such as shopping ect. We are going to the latter side as my mom did a race today and Jason and I walked around 3 miles in our neighborhood yestrday.
I'm writting this on my Iphone as were heading over and I must say I nearly forgot how much I love being on a boat. I've never gotten sea sick and I love the movement in genral. Which leads me to believe if there's such a thing as a past life I was a sea farer. Which I shall elaborate on, in addition to not getting sea sick, I love fish especially raw fish, I can also live quite happily on very little water and food, I deal well with humidity and wind, and I don't mind doing hard work. ;)

Today is also Solace's first day on a boat and she is dressed accordingly as my little punk privateer, as I'm typing this she's passed-out in Jason's arms, and I can't post pics from the Iphone so they will be posted later

1 comment:

Hyla said...

Can't wait to see pictures!