Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to HiTree


Solace Sleeping in her crib lovingly surrounded by a HiTree crib bumper.

If you know me then you know I love the items made by Tina with HiTree.etsy.com. Tina is an amazing crafter and I got these crib bumpers made for Solace before she was born and I've flaked on posting pics of these. Her Birthday is today and this weekend she's giving 15% off deal in her shop and hosting a giveaway on her blog hitree.blogspot.com! So be sure to check out her shop HiTree.etsy.com wish Tina a very Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Hyla said...

WoW! Awesome! I love those HiTrees

Artsnark said...

cute bumber - & baby ;)

You're avatar looks cool - I'm flattered to see it here. Were you able to print the file I sent?

Wenchie said...

Hyla,Tina aka HiTree is awesome, when she made the bumper we agreed to save a tree and I went to pick it up instead of having her ship it since she's local.

I have not printed it yet but I will soon I love it and I need to blog about it again!