Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Overwhelmed!!!

I just got so many goodies today I don't know what to do with them I'm all stupid excited pawing through my treasures right now. I was able to finish one item today a steampunk military themed one and I'm indecisive about another. I still waiting on several items so I can finish a few more pieces then I can let my brain meats run free upon new creations. I still have several items to put up and I'm getting so behind, especially since I'm in the process of setting up a destash shop on etsy. I've got to get rid of the stuff (clutter) that I don't use anymore and items that I don't need that came in lots. I've got so much to do!
Upon my new obsession, which actually has been dormant for a while, is military themes (part of the reason why I drive a Jeep Wrangler)and this is being channeled though the steampunk stuff. Yeay for goodies!

No comments: