Monday, September 8, 2008

Back in business!

The move is finished and things are still being sorted out and put in their places but the best thing is that I can get back to making and selling things =D I have some really exciting projects to finish up as I got the last components for them arrived right before the move so I'm really looking forward to getting back to these secret little accessories I'm creating.

Other then that the new apt is great so Jason and I have the second bedroom as his office/my mad crafting space. However this place has its little quarks which I have decided is a subtle homage to the Winchester House. What exactly are the quarks? Well they mainly deal with the sliding glass doors out to the balcony. The word "doors" is not a typo as there are two that slide into each other where as there is usually only one that slides, and the other side is a glass panel. So to aid in this confusion the screen door is on the wrong sliding glass door because there is no space for it on the side that it is on. Lastly to make things more complicated there are no handles on the outside of either of the sliding glass doors so getting back in is complicated to say the least (yes I almost closed myself out on the balcony). Needless to say things like this highly amuse me, but I will fix the screen door and the handle dilemma. There are also other subtle mistakes in this place but they can be easily taken care of by me and are not as amusing as the sliding glass doors.

Tomorrow I go in for my second obgyn appt to check on the baby so another ultrasound should be done tomorrow.

3 comments:

Hyla said...

Yay an ultrasound!!!! Have fun!!!!
~Hyla
http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com

Wenchie said...

It went great and on the next appt we should know if it's a boy or a girl. Sorry about the delay I'm still trying to get things sorted out in the new place ^_^

. c h o k l i t . said...

Give us more bebeh pictures!

Congrats on your successful move... hang in there!