Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sorry for the delay

My computer was exiled from the internets for a span of several days per order of the hubby and I had to lobby to get them back on. (Actually the hubby was trying to make the wireless more secure and take care of other issues) On top of that the all day "morning sickness" decided to rear its ugly stomach angering head once again. But other then that there really are no other excuses besides that I'm a lazy blog neglector. Blog neglect is a serious crime and should not be taken lightly =(

Now for the update



That's the new ultrasound pic that was taken last week at 11 weeks along. Although you can only really see in the pic that the little one is bigger in the ultrasound we could see it's fully formed hands and feet if which it was using to do the Curly shoulder spin or rug spin which was really cute and entertaining and even the obgyn was surprised at the little ones vitality. As of yet the sex cannot be determined but on the next appointment which is right before Jason and I leave for Hawaii for my brother's wedding. Of which I need to make him some cuff links as a late b-day present.

Which brings me to the last part of the update which is with my creations. From the move my crafting supplies are still in disarray so not many new things will be made except for this one as I have catching up to do on getting completed items that have been floating around for a while listed. Then I get more items up in the supply shop and make more sales before I leave in Oct.

No comments: