Monday, January 19, 2009

My New Most Favorite Aunt

Well a non-biological Most Favorite Aunt. This etsy seller has an adorable and clever name which pairs well with the beautiful hand knit items she has to offer. Lately I have been breezing through etsy in search of adorable handmade goodies to add to my wishlist.com baby shower registry for my baby due in April and I had not yet come across this seller. Actually she found me and offered a trade, which happens quite frequently on etsy, however I tend to be picky so less frequent with your truly. In this case the cute little baby cap, shown above, came to my attention. Then my picky nature got the best of me and I had to ask for a custom inception of it and in black with a purple flower, as finding items with this color combo is tough! Much to my delight she said she could do it and even going beyond that promptly created it that very evening! A, very, few days later it arrives in the mail and is stunning in its crafting, comfort, and cuteness!

I can't wait to see it on my little girl! Check out Most Favorite Aunt's shop and the other items she has to offer at MostFavoriteAunt.etsy.com
Currently in Most Favorite Aunt's shop there is a "CPSIA CLEARANCE" section. Which is a really sad but soon to be resolved issue with the passing of a great but ill though out and implemented bill that at the moment will make handmade baby goods no more due to the stringent and extravagant costs imposed on these handmade sellers. For more info about this daunting issue check out The Handmade Toy Alliance at www.handmadetoyalliance.org.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like it!

Wenchie said...

I don't just like it I love it! ;)