Monday, April 28, 2008

Other News

Today I received shocking news actually it's not shocking but someone in my family supposedly found someone else selling my items (or something like them) at a very high price. However I am awaiting to see any proof and on top of that the fam is telling me my items are priced too low. Why must pricing be such a challenge V_V I don't want to screw people and I don't want to be pricing my work too low either I do put a lot of effort into what I create so I dunno it seems to be a never ending battle.
Anyways I have much to do tomorrow in making my mad creations, and then there's this short film I'm trying to write so much to do so little time.

2 comments:

KieutiePie said...

Just be very careful. You never know if the other person has been making the same stuff for a long time already. Taking the exact same idea is tricky, but similar isn't enough for either side to do anything and needs to be accepted as something that is going to happen. Still, that really sucks. ={

Wenchie said...

I will certainly research it but at the moment I don't even know if it's true. As the rumor has it the person was a buyer who is doing a high markup on a purchased item. I dunno it's weird and I'm hearing this third hand so it's not even valid until proof is given.
Either way I can't really see it as a bad thing if they are marking up an item of mine and selling it then I'll discuses try to get them to buy more at a wholesale price. If they are only making something similar then I will raise my prices.