Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Crazyness

I will begin with the bad news one of my pieces that a customer purchased broke V_V which makes me sad because that is a hassle for them and it makes me feel really bad because I really take pride in my work. Needless to say, I am researching other methods for adhering the item together so this doesn't happen again, and I'm kinda going into insane research mode which is forcing me to do more metal work. It's a good thing but I don't have the space or the money to invest in the necessary supplies or supervised instruction to really do it correctly. However the instructor of my lost wax technique class is a Blacksmith (with a studio space in Venice Beach) so I'm going to talk with him today and see what he has to say and if he also teaches classes on Blacksmithing (I wanna make swords and sharp pointy spiky things =D )

Well I have a ton of things to take care of this week (or month)and this is the list!
-Finish the Actors Reps resume and get that in on Thurs
-Buy a dremel tool and bits to drill through metal
-Flush out and finish the pieces that have been sitting around for a bit (Mr Dremel will help with that)
-Prep pics and do the write ups for the items I need to list (most are done so there's only a few left to go)
-My mom's birthday is tomorrow and the gift will have to wait(funds are at a critical low)
-Finish sorting buttons
-Continue on the organization of the living room/workshop (the never ending battle)
-Work on paintings
-Work on art nouveau clock project
-Work on "D-Grey Man" Munny (I'm an anime nerd)
-Chores and more chores <---intentionally last on the list =P

No comments: