Monday, June 23, 2008

Max update

Well we just heard back that the blood tests have shown its an issue with his liver =(
Were getting an ultra sound done on him to see if they can find out if it is from some sort of infection, cancer or something else =( . As of now it looks as if he may be rivaling Brix ($3000 to $4000 dollar cat) for the most expensive cat of the household.

Max is a very special cat to me I partook in his recuse when he was 4 months old. He was a little kitten hanging around a car repair shop had his whiskers cut off and had grease stains all over him. After he was cleaned up I found out he was a pure breed chocolate point ragdoll which is a cat breed that I had admired at the cat show I worked as a steward at. He was the first cat that was actually mine (Jazz was a birthday gift for my brother but she declared herself my cat she's, been gone for a long time now), so he's been raised and taken care of by me for the past 10 years. When I moved out of my moms house of several cats I took Max with me but he was depressed because there were no other cats so that's when I got Ruby(Ru) as a friend for him.

No comments: