Monday, June 23, 2008

V_V

I've had quite the day today well first I had to get up early 6:45 am early because Jason was working sound at Mosaic this morning. Then the highlights were a Dim Sum lunch and seeing Get Smart, which is excellent, an all around enjoyable movie, and sadly reminds me Mel Brooks, who created of Get Smart, is not going to be around much longer. And this brings me to the cause on my anxiety and worry is that my cat Max is not doing well right now. He's been vomiting since last night and today when I got home he was unresponsive to sound or sight he was acting disoriented and out right abnormal and has a fever. I'm thinking it my be slight heat stroke combined with something else, but I really don't know. I'm really worried about him he will be at the pet hospital over night and well get more info tomorrow.
As for tonight Valerian will be my bedfellow so I can get some rest and take care of things tomorrow.

This is my Max cat

No comments: